Tuesday 1 July 2014

Rainy Tuesday

Hello lovelies!
I've been so busy pretending to be busy that I've completely neglected this blog!
I finished makeup school and I can't wait to start working but until I can start full time(because who is going to hire a person with hardly any experience for a few impractical hours a day?) I'm stuck being a stay at home mom/housewife. It's great, don't get me wrong! Spending time with the little one and having free time is fantastic but the isolation and monotony are sort of tiresome.
To occupy myself I've been baking insane amounts of cupcakes and bread, mastering my ancient coffee maker and trying to make the apartment look habitable. So, no real makeup related work but hopefully that'll change.
 I'm doing makeup for a photo shoot on Thursday with a photographer I've admired for a while now so I'm super excited and will post pictures as soon as I can, but for now I leave you with a few makeup of the day looks.
I'm a bit obsessed with Lancome's Ombre Hypnose Mono eyeshadow in beige, I use it with Maybelline ExpertWear in Made for mocha in the crease and then maybe a pop of colour on my lower lash line. It's been my go-to look for the past few weeks because it's easy and fun and I can do it with or without eyeliner depending on my mood or what I'm doing that day.

eyeliner from e.l.f. and lipstick is Bourjois Orange Apprete
e.l.f. eyeliner again, bronzer from the Body Shop cat is cat.
eyeliner and individual lashes from e.l.f. 

No comments:

Post a Comment