Friday 7 February 2014

friday night

This is my idea of a Friday night; starting a new blog while sleep deprived and slightly tipsy, pretending I'm all cool and fashionable and Reykjavík-ian when really? I'm wearing a pony tail on the top of my head and the biggest sweatpants I could find in the world pulled as high as they'll go. I'm 25 with the body of a 50 year old, partly from having gone through childbirth but also because I'm lazy as hell. That's actually part of the reason I'm starting this blog, as a sort of kick-in-the-butt to become more active, to go out and take pretty pictures to post, to do my hair and dress nicely, all that stuff. 
So. 
I'm Siggah, mother and awful housewife - studying to become a makeup artist. 
This is the face I make while being a pale weirdo: 


Is this a sufficiently awkward first post? Good. More tomorrow when I have brains. 

No comments:

Post a Comment